Excited to share a new some new monthly menu ideas for all the busy moms (and dads) out there. Meal Planning makes life easier. It’s been years and I won’t ever go back.
Monthly Menu Ideas
- Fish Foil Packets
- Bean Tostadas
- Cafe Rio Chicken & Salad
- Skillet Chicken and Garlic Butter Sauce
- Taco Tuesday! (using leftover Cafe Rio Chicken)
- Potato Soup
- Ravioli (kid request)
- Baked Sweet ‘n Sour Chicken
- Grilled Veggie Pizza (Find the recipe book here)
- Pesto Grilled Cheese
- Parsley Chicken with Rice
- Enchiladas (Gandalf’s favorite)
- Lasagna Soup
- Mexican Haystacks
- French Bread Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Salad
- Grilled Chili Cilantro Lime Chicken. (Don’t forget the Guacamole)
- BLT’s with Avocado
- Cafe Rio Soup (Gandalf’s other favorite)
- Homemade Pizza
- French Onion Soup
- Garlic Veggie Pasta
- Lentil Soup
- Pasta with Meatballs
- Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Family Night Ideas
We also love planning our Family Night ideas here, which makes it easier to have family night.
September 4th-Emergency Preparedness: Making a Plan for our home and posting safety numbers.
September 18th- Scripture Story: Baby Moses
September 25th- LDS Conference Talk: Stand Up on the Inside and Be All In.
Date Night Ideas
Also I think this month we are going to plan out our date nights!
September 2nd: Movie Night: Westside Story
September 8th: Temple Night & Dessert
September 22nd: Double Date with friends
September 29th: Dancing Lessons
What dinner are you most excited about this month? Share it in the comment below!
Some of these items are affiliated links. You are welcomed to buy from anywhere. But I don’t mind if you buy them from here. I only share items I really like or use. Thanks for your support!